How do I add ringtones to my iPhone?
Best Ringtone Maker to add ringtones to iPhone 3G/3GS/4
How do I add ringtones to my iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4? I found a iPhone ringtone maker software which can convert all video and audio formats to M4R iPhone ringtone format. The supported input formats are like AVI, MPEG 1/2, DivX, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, TS, FLV, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, etc. So you can set any music you like as your iPhone ringtone. Meanwhile, the iPhone Ringtone Maker can also add ringtones to your iPhone or to iTunes directly.
Make iPhone ringtone from video files
Create iPhone ringtone from audio track
Add ringtones to iPhone or iTunes directly
Note 1: You can free download the iPhone 4 Ringtone Maker software. Want to get registration number, just click Purchase button.
Size : 9.7MB
Guide to create iPhone ringtone and add to iPhone
- Q: How do I add ringtones to my iPhone?
- A: There are two solutions to solve the problem.
- When add ringtones (MP3, WMA, WAV or any other audio formats) to iPhone:
- Method One. Users can use iTunes to realize this function.
- Step 1. Import MP3, AAC, M4A or other audio tracks to iTunes. (Note: When adding incompatible audio formats into iTunes like WMA, iTunes will automatically convert to AAC format.)
- Step 2. Right click the music file and choose "Create AAC Version" and convert the music to AAC format.
- Step 3. Find the file folder and change the M4A file extension to M4R format. Then import into iTunes ringtone library.
- So easy. You can easily realize ringtone creating and adding free of charge with iTunes.
- Method Two. Realize with professional iPhone Ringtone Maker business software.
- This is business software. Users can download the free trial and try its limited function. But it is easier to use than iTunes and can also directly import to iPhone or iTunes without iTunes needed. Its trimming function can cut file into small clips to set any clip as your ringtone.
- When extract music from videos and set as ringtone:
- Want to set movie music as iphone ringtone, this iPhone Ringtone Maker is a good choice. The Maker software can convert various audio formats to M4R iPhone ringtone format, and also extract audio track from video and convert to iphone ringtone format.
- Step 1. You need to import video or audio file into the software. So click "Add" button and select the file to load.
- Before creating iPhone ringtone, you can trim file clip and listen to the effect.
- Step 2. Locate the output folder where the created ringtone will be saved and click "Generate" to create ringtone.
- How do I add ringtones to my iPhone? You still have such a question? Then try this software. Just set your favorite music as ringtone.
System requirement by Add Ringtone to iPhone software
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
Memory: 64MB at least
Processor: Intel Pentium Ⅲ processor at 500 MHz
Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above